If you have a set of calendars that you want to view together, you can create a calendar group to see the combined schedules at a glance.
- In Outlook, open your calendar.
- On the Home tab, in the Manage Calendars group, choose Calendar Groups > Create a New Calendar Group.
- In the Create New Calendar Group dialog box, enter a name for the group, and choose OK.
- Select the people you want to add to the group, choose Group Members, and then choose OK.
Tip: You can double-click a name to add it to the group, or hold down the Shift key to add multiple names at once.
The new calendar group name appears below the rest of your calendars in the left pane, and the calendars are displayed on the right. Do any of the following:
- To show or hide a calendar, select or clear each person’s name.
- To see all the calendars in the group together, choose Overlay on the View menu.
- To hide all of the calendars except yours, clear the check box next to the group calendar name in the list of calendars.
- To add a new calendar to the group, right-click the calendar group name in the list of calendars, choose Add Calendar > From Address Book, select the name of the new person, and choose OK.
- To remove a calendar from the group, right-click their name under the group calendar name and choose Delete Calendar.