By creating a company-wide team, you can communicate with all of your employees, store company files, and schedule meetings.
- In Microsoft Teams, choose Join or create a team > Create team.
- In the Create your team box, enter a name and description for your team.
- Under Privacy, choose Org-wide. (If you don’t see this option, it’s because you need to be an administrator to change this setting.) Choose Next.
- In Teams, a the bottom of the page, type a welcome message to your team members, and then choose Send .When your employees open this team, they’ll see your message and the latest conversations.
Try any of the following:
- Use the Files tab to view and share company files. To add a document for everyone to see, just drag and drop it from its location on your computer onto the Files page.
- Use the Wiki tab for notes, or to share company knowledge.
- Click the plus (+) sign to add more apps to the team, such as OneNote, Planner, or Adobe products.
- Use the options in the left navigation to start a chat, make a call, or schedule or attend a meeting.