When you create a group, you create a central email address and place to collaborate. You can use this to provide an email address like sales or info that everyone can see and get emails from.
- In Outlook, on the Home tab, choose New Group.
- In the Create Group box, enter a group name, a shorter email address like info, and a description.
- Open the privacy dropdown and choose Private.
- Check the Send all group email and events to members’ inboxes check box.
- Under Add Members, select the employees you want to receive the emails, and then choose Add Members.
- On the Home tab in Outlook, select Group Settings > Edit Group.
- In the Edit Group box, select the Let people outside the organization email the group check box, and then choose OK.